The first and last time Mako Mori sees Stacker Pentecost. Both times she has tears running down her cheeks, but the emotions are very different.
here’s the rudest gifset on the Internet
365Films » Snowpiercer (2013) - [90/365]
“I was the man with the knife.”
LETS PLAY THE “TYPE THESE WORDS IN YOU R TAG BOX AND POST THE FIRST AUTOMATIC TAG THAT COMES UP” GAME: DIRTY WORD ADDITION OK
Nature Under Constraint and Vexed
a mix for modern-day witches who hex their lovers and pocket their souls
I. glasser - apply, II. polica - very cruel, III. braids - lammicken, IV. chelsea wolfe - house of metal, V. blooms - skin, VI. the kills - future starts slow, VII. london grammar - devil inside, VIII. ladytron - destroy everything you touch, IX. the knife - heartbeats, X. chelsea wolfe - fight like gods, XI. saint saviour - this ain’t no hymn, XII. unkle ft. elle j & joel cadbury - set no sun, XIII. sarah blasko - i awake, XIV. nina kinert - moonwalker, XV. lykke li - no rest for the wicked, XVI. nola wren - fireproof
i hit such a lottery with the veronica mars fandom though
- a kickass and flawed female character that does not have the time for your patriarchal bullshit
- an (endgame!) pairing that embodies so much understanding. i’ve honestly never shipped anything so hard in my life.
- a narrative that constantly focuses on class warfare and draws real-world parallels to the weaknesses in our society (in some cases, even before the real world example happens!)
- a fanbase that literally raised $2 million dollars in a day for a chance to see their movie come back. honestly, can anything even compare to this?
- a cast/actual family that has so much appreciation and love for the show and the fans
"America needs me. Bye."